Thick plastic sheet
Cut the shape of an elephant on card paper. Also cut rectangle pieces in cardpaper of measurement 2" more than the size of a normal photo. Mark 1.5" on all sides of one piece of cardpaper and cut out the inner rectangle. Stick the thick plastic sheet to the backside of this piece. Now stick both the rectangle pieces together from 3 sides.
Stick this piece to the top portion of the elephant cutting as shown. Colour it with water colour. You can also use glitter or sequeins to decorate it.
Finally attach a thick piece of cardpaper on the back side to give support to the elephant to stand.
Elephant photoframe is ready..
Shama of My Handicrafts tagged me
1) What is your current obsession ?
Playing with my niece, cooking variety foods and checking out different cookery books
2) What are you wearing today ?
3) What’s for dinner?
Rice, sambar and curd
4) What’s the last thing you bought?
Two cookery books, one about chutneys and one about South Indian food
5) What are you listening to right now?
6) What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Shama is a very enthusiastic and creative person
7) If you could have a house totally paid for,fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Any unpolluted, clean and peaceful city
8) What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton salwars and tops
9) If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour,where would you go?
Too confused to reply
10) Which language do you want to learn?
Telugu and Punjabi
11) What’s your favourite quote?
Be happy and contented with what you have rather than cribbing about not having something
12) Who do you want to meet right now?
Am confused to name any one
13) What is your favourite colour?
14) What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My jeans and tops
15) What is your dream job?
To be a cook book author
16) What’s your favourite magazine?
Nothing in particular
17) If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Lots of crafts and cook books
18) What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wear clothes that are comfortable and can be carried easily
19) Who are your style icons?
20) Describe your personal style.?
Enjoy the clothing we wear
21) What are you going to do after this?
Go out to the temple
22) What are your favourite movies?
Baby's day out
23) What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
I dont use any cosmetics
24). What inspires you?
Handmade craft items
25) Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Stay comfortable, Stay simple and not pay much attention to what others would comment
26) What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Wear anything that is easily available
27) Coffee or tea?
28) What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Get myself busy with some craft work or browse the net
29) Which other blogs you love visiting ?
All crafts and food blogs on my bloglist
30 ) What makes you feel fresh all through your day ?
I am very lazy person unless I have something interesting to do
31) What drives you to cook new recipes ?
My blog ofcourse
32) What have you been planning for long and expect to accomplish in the coming week
Its long since I did my last tanjore painting..waiting to start on another one this week
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
I am tagging
Veda, Gayathri, Deepa, Crafty shines and Soumya